Want to receive notifications about the 2024 MAME Awards?
Entering the 2024 MAME Awards Competition
Any development located within the HBACA’s territory, that actively maintained a sales or leasing program anytime between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023 is eligible for entry. All advertising materials must also have run sometime during this time period. Entries submitted in previous Nationals and/or Gold Nugget competitions that meet the above criteria are eligible for re-entry in the MAME Awards. Please call 909-987-2758 for additional information.
Entrants and entries are open to HBACA Members ONLY.
Any member of Home Builders Association of Central Arizona (HBACA) in good standing may submit entries. Associate members may submit entries directly, provided that the entry is a product or service for a builder who is a member of the HBACA.
Early bird entry fee up to January 30 - $200 per entry. Regular entry period February 1 – February 23 - $250 per entry.
All materials are due no later than February 23, 2024 by Midnight. NO EXCEPTION or EXTENSION.
- Judging: March 6 and 7
- Finalists Announced: March 12
- Sponsorship Materials: March 22
Five amazing industry professionals will give their time to serve as the judging panel for the competition. This team has the assignment to review the marketing and design awards. The panel will also interview industry professionals to select the honorees for the individual/team achievement awards.
The Competition and Judging are facilitated by TeamPMP – Shane & Lisa Parrish
- The panel of judges will consist of distinguished individuals selected for professional expertise in sales, marketing, design and home building.
- All items submitted will be reviewed.
- Entries will not be judged on the quality of photographs, therefore personal digital photos are encouraged and not limited to professional photos.
- Judges reserve the right to combine, split or eliminate a category or categories due to insufficient/abundant amount of entries.
- HBACA Awards Committee reserves the right to create new categories if the judges believe it is warranted. For example, dividing a category into an individual and team award, previously combined in one category.
- Judges may re-categorize an entry if they believe it has been entered in an incorrect category or better suited for another category.
- Special awards for specific innovations may be presented at the judges’ discretion.
The Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards encompasses all facets of professional achievement, sales, marketing, merchandising and design.
This competition provides for entry opportunities in product design, model complex landscaping, interior merchandising, sales office design, logo design, graphics, brochures, signage, advertisements, overall advertising campaigns, special promotions, internet marketing and professional achievement.